The Coventry and Warwickshire Green Business Programme supports businesses with fewer than 250 employees based in Coventry and Warwickshire who want to save money on energy, waste and water bills and maximise low carbon opportunities.
We provide grants and free energy and resource efficiency audits to help identify where energy, water and waste savings can be made, as well as low carbon product development.
Since the Programme started in 2016 :
- £1.5m in grants have been awarded to 73 small to medium sized enterprises (SMEs)
- There have been over 11,600 tonnes of CO2 savings
- 60 new jobs have been created
- 88 SMEs have received non financial support
- 300 local organisations have joined the Green Business Network
They also run the Green Business Network which has meetings and a newsletter. The Network allows businesses to come together, share ideas and promote energy efficiency. The network is free to join and open to any business.
To register your interest in the joining the Green Business Programme or Network email email@example.com