The aim of Coventry Tree Warden Network is to protect and plant more trees and keep spreading the word about their huge importance to our health and well-being, especially in relation to all the planned building development.
The group has the following objectives to raise the profile of trees and hedgerows around Coventry and its environs:
• To provide a forum for tree and hedgerow related issues.
• To gather and disseminate information about trees and hedgerows to aid proper management and maintenance.
• To promote the benefits of trees and hedgerows by raising awareness and through education.
• To liaise with statutory bodies and other organisations to influence policy and decision making.
• To encourage, promote and support practical projects associated with trees, woods and hedgerows.
• To raise public awareness of the CTWN, its objectives and activities.
For more information visit https://ctwn.org.uk/