Date(s) - 14/11/2019
08:00 - 11:00
Following the success of ERDF funded three-year programmes which ran from 2016 – 2018, Coventry City Council along with the Coventry and Warwickshire Growth Hub, the Coventry and Warwickshire Chamber and Warwickshire County Council will be showcasing the first-year success of the new programmes: Business Support, Green Business and Innovation. The continuing support over the past year has ensured that businesses in the local area continue to grow and provide jobs and regeneration opportunities for the local economy. This event will be at the forefront of showcasing the strengths and investment potential within the region.
Andy Street CBE, Mayor of West Midlands will outline the development projects in the region including Very Light Rail, low carbon electric and hybrid powertrain technology, the Battery Industrialisation Centre, with details on local supply chain opportunities as a result of the Commonwealth Games and City of Culture.
This event will:
- Provide a regional focus on local industry success stories around investment in the local economy
- Outline access to funding opportunities
- Provide information on accessing specialist support to enable growth around low carbon and innovation
- Showcase the successes of organisations who have already benefited from support
- Provide free advice and support for businesses
- Enable organisations to meet the Programme, Chamber and Growth Hub Teams
- Provide an overview on the growth of the local economy, the resurgent industries, current investment opportunities in Coventry and Warwickshire
- Outline the development projects in the region including Very Light Rail, low carbon electric and hybrid powertrain technology, Battery Industrialisation Centre, with details on local supply chain opportunities as a result of the Commonwealth Games and City of Culture
Refreshments and a breakfast will be provided.
Please book early to ensure a place and avoid disappointment… Register here
This event is partly funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).