Date(s) - 19/09/2019
08:00 - 10:30
Warwickshire Golf & Country Club
Since the Government’s announcement that the UK will be zero carbon by 2050, businesses need to be aware what help is available to them in achieving a net zero strategy in their operational processes. This free breakfast event will identify how renewables are paving the way for a sustainable future and can bring substantial cost savings to any business.
This event is for businesses who are interested in learning more about renewable energy sources and how to assess whether using these technologies are a viable option.
This event will:
- Provide an overview of the technologies and options available
- Showcase organisations who have adopted renewable energy technologies
- Outline details on how energy storage can work for your business
- Outline access to new funding opportunities for small to medium sized business in Coventry and Warwickshire, including grants up to £50k, with details on free energy and resource efficiency audits
- Identify how a business can gain a competitive advantage by taking early action in moving to low carbon approaches
- Allow you to network with other businesses over breakfast and coffee
After the event, further support and guidance will be given by the Green Business Programme, to help your organisation quantify energy and cost savings. Refreshments and a breakfast will be provided. This event is partly funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and is being delivered by Coventry City Council.
Spaces are limited and are on a first come, first serve basis, so please book early to ensure a place and avoid disappointment Register here