Coventry & Warwickshire Green Business Programme’s European programmes will run out in June 2023 and currently they are processing the last applications for the grant support offered by the Green Business Programme. They will offer grants to businesses that can commit to completing their projects by March 2023.
Contents of this page
- Operate in Coventry and Warwickshire
- Employ fewer than 250 people
- Have an annual turnover of less than 50 million euros
- Not have received more than 200,000 euros of public aid over a three year period
- Have at least a part of total sales through business to business
- Not be part of a franchise
- Have been trading for at least 12 months before the application.
- Energy and resource efficiency grants – £1k-£50k (with 40% intervention)
- Free energy and resource efficiency audits to help identify energy, water and waste savings
How to apply:
Complete the registration form, and please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. When you email your registration they will acknowledge that it has been received within 48 hours and an appointment will be made with one of our energy advisors to discuss the programme and energy/environmental audit in more detail.
If you’ve already taken advantage of our programme’s offering, but you’ve received less than the maximum grant (£50K), and you would like more funding for another green project, please get in touch with us.
Download the application form from https://www.coventry.gov.uk/downloads/download/7122/sme-registration-form
PLEASE NOTE: They are currently working on a first come, first served basis.
As they are running low on the grant pot, they can’t guarantee that all applications will receive grant funding.