The activities of School Energy Efficiency (SEE) fall into three broad areas: Education, Consultancy and Introduction.
SEE develops bespoke workshops with schools to enable students to explore energy and interrelated sustainability concepts. They help students to have a positive vision of their futures, their community and world they live in, and realise that they are an integral part of the solutions along that journey.
Energy Efficiency Consultancy
SEE offers a mix of analytical skills in the energy and sustainability sector combined with educational consultancy experience to help motivate students and staff alike. They provide bespoke information to each school to help them understand how they use their energy, which, together with input from their students and stakeholders, generates a roadmap of effective solutions. Not only will this reduce energy consumption significantly, but will also reduce the school’s carbon footprint among other benefits.
To provide the flexibility needed in different schools, SEE have a network of experts and associates from both educational and commercial backgrounds including
- East Midlands universities with expertise and resources in energy, architecture, environment and science
- Renewable energy businesses to help educate about the technology and provide solutions to schools’ energy needs
- Technology businesses to provide a choice of solutions appropriate to the school to help reduce its energy impact
- Low-carbon businesses to engage with schools to develop the skill sets needed in this successful industry
- Funders with expertise to locate and apply for funding to support projects and activities.
M: 07847 516876