Date(s) - 30/04/2020
11:00 - 11:45
Why not join us for our first GreenTalk LIVE webinar on Thursday 30 April from 11am-11.45am. Hosted by the Green Business Programme team and Coventry City Council, find out about top energy saving tips for your business and home during COVID-19.
- Find out how to make financial energy savings for your business during COVID-19
- Learn about your energy consumer rights if you have financial concerns
- Discover top tips for reducing your energy, water and waste whilst working from home
- Understand the environmental benefits moving to remote working including carbon reduction, as well as health and well-being improvements
- Every attendee will receive a detailed energy and resource efficiency fact sheet following the webinar with useful links to government support
- Hear about organisations who have received funding through the Green Business Programme and the savings they have made to their energy bills
- Ask your own questions and network with the green business programme team through this live webinar
There will also be details provided around funding and grants which are available for small to medium sized organisations (SMEs) through the Coventry and Warwickshire Green Business Programme including the latest information about an additional £1.25m which is available for local businesses until June 2023 through the programme. This webinar is partly funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and is being delivered by Coventry City Council.