Date(s) - 15/02/2023
14:30 - 16:00
Categories No Categories
On 15 February, Coventry City Council’s Sustainability & Low Carbon Team will run a webinar to focus on measures and strategies to reduce an office carbon footprint.
They will be looking at topics such as light and heating efficiency, renewable energy, end of life equipment and waste management, green transport and staff engagement.
Register here free
- Mark Collins – Head of Future Transport, Transport for West Midlands (TfWM)
- Stewart Pitt – Business Development Manager, Tom White Waste Ltd
- Ian Hill- Smart Systems UK, Managing Director
- David Abosch – Director, Cognition Cloud
- Bernadette McCullagh – Energy Advisor, Green Business Programme
- (Chair) Jonathan Howl – Energy Advisor, Green Business Programme
- Green Transport options for business – Mark Collins
- Waste management – Stewart Pitt
- Solar PV, heat-pumps and lighting efficiency – Ian Hill
- End of life equipment – David Abosch
- Heating efficiency and staff engagement – Bernadette McCullagh
If you have any questions please contact the event organiser Maria Covlea on email@example.com
This event is partly funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and is being delivered by Coventry City Council.