The Centre for Climate Repair at Cambridge (CCRC) is a cross-disciplinary research institution aiming to develop and understand the solutions that will safeguard our planet from the disastrous consequences of global warming. It is a mission-focussed organisation which aims to achieve ambitious action on climate repair, supported by scientific research and robust evidence.
In order to further the aims of
- deep and rapid greenhouse gas emissions reduction
- removing greenhouse gases from the atmosphere and
- restoring parts of the climate system that already pose risks to humanity,
the CCRC is
- Working with policy makers in the UK and across the globe to build alliances of nations and states dedicated to meaningful carbon sequestration solutions and technologies to safeguard our planet.
- Collaborating with sister Universities around the globe to both expand the scale of research efforts and policy discussions.
- Engaging with the public and other stakeholders to progress action to tackle climate change.
The founder and chair is Sir David King.
CCRC rely on their partners and associates to safeguard our planet from the disastrous effects of global warming. The are affiliated with Cambridge Zero at the University of Cambridge.
They are based in Downing College, Cambridge.